Anglesey Business Festival

Licence Creative Commons Attribution  Share Alike 3.0 unported
Author Nilfanion
Attribution Contains Ordnance Survey Data: Crown copyright and database right












Jane Lambert

I mentioned the Menai Science Park in M-SParc - Anglesey's New Science Park  on 29 Aug 2018 in NIPC News. 

Next Tuesday and Wednesday the science park will host the Anglesey Business Festival which will include sessions on superfast broadband, intellectual property, digital record keeping, the internet of things, clean energy and food innovation.  Space on some of those sessions is limited. Reservations can be made through Eventbrite.

As I mentioned in my previous article, the science park is an initiative of Bangor University which will hold open days on 14 and 28 Oct and 10 Nov 2018.  One of the attractions of the university for prospective undergraduates and scholars is likely to be the new Pontio Arts and Innovation Centre .  I shall have the pleasure of visiting it on 1 Dec 2018 when Ballet Cymru and Cerys Matthews perform their new ballet Dylan Thomas – A Child’s Christmas, Poems and Tiger Eggs which I previewed yesterday in my dance blog Terpsichore.

Anyone wishing to discuss this article should call me on 020 7404 5252 during office hours or send me a message through my contact form.

Comments