The North West Fund: Inspiring Entrepreneurs and Financing Ambitions








I last mentioned the North West Fund on 21 Dec 2010 at the worst moment of the current economic cycle when I described it as "a rare piece of good news" that had wafted into my inbox (see "North West Fund" 21 Dec 2010).   The fund is now 15 months into the 5 year investment programme and the Chief Executive Officer and the managers of the 6 funds that I mentioned in that article will report on progress at Daresbury Science and Innovation Campus immediately after the Daresbury breakfast meeting on 18 May 2012.


Unfortunately the event is now fully booked but I will be there.   If any of my readers wants to know what happens or would like to make contact with one of the fund managers please let me know in good time by calling me on 0161 850 0080 or contacting me through my contact form.

Contrary to popular belief, barristers are not just interested in going to court or writing erudite opinions on esoteric points of law. We like to use our negotiating skills and insights into how the law will deal with new technologies to help business grow.

Comments